Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Mr Positive

Some of my friends gave me the name Mr. Positive. Not because I am always positive, but because I try to be so. I swear more than I should, just drive with me and you will hear it. I really try to find positive in people.

Right now I am going through a very tough part of my life, but I have to keep positive. It is hard. At times I cry, at times I am depressed, but I keep getting up each day and telling myself that today is going to be a good day.

So, it is 12:30 at night and I am going to go to bed. But you can bet on it, that when I get up, I am going to look for positive things to fill my day.

One step at a time. One breath at a time. Keep striving to fix the bad and make it good.

4 comments:

Cindy Beck said...

Sorry you're going through a rough patch. But ... things will get better. Think of all the times you've gone through rough patches before, and yet you've worked it out.

Bradley + Lisa said...

Your good attitude is inspiring. Hope things get better soon!

Derek and Laura Lofgreen said...

Doug,
I can relate and I appreciate your honesty. I was really low a few weeks ago and picked myself back up again. I told myself "Live like you'll have a book published in six months." Live like all your dreams are coming true. You really inspire me. Thanks for your friendship.

Doug Johnston said...

Thanks to all of you. I think it funny that as I look at the three remarks are all from very positive people! Thanks