Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Mr Positive

Some of my friends gave me the name Mr. Positive. Not because I am always positive, but because I try to be so. I swear more than I should, just drive with me and you will hear it. I really try to find positive in people.

Right now I am going through a very tough part of my life, but I have to keep positive. It is hard. At times I cry, at times I am depressed, but I keep getting up each day and telling myself that today is going to be a good day.

So, it is 12:30 at night and I am going to go to bed. But you can bet on it, that when I get up, I am going to look for positive things to fill my day.

One step at a time. One breath at a time. Keep striving to fix the bad and make it good.

4 comments:

Cindy Beck, author said...

Sorry you're going through a rough patch. But ... things will get better. Think of all the times you've gone through rough patches before, and yet you've worked it out.

Lovely Lisa said...

Your good attitude is inspiring. Hope things get better soon!

Laura Lofgreen said...

Doug,
I can relate and I appreciate your honesty. I was really low a few weeks ago and picked myself back up again. I told myself "Live like you'll have a book published in six months." Live like all your dreams are coming true. You really inspire me. Thanks for your friendship.

Doug Johnston said...

Thanks to all of you. I think it funny that as I look at the three remarks are all from very positive people! Thanks