Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Been in New York

I have been in New York last week, and did not have an internet connection at my hotel. WHAT. Every hotel these days has internet. So on the third day, I called to the lobby and asked how much the internet was. They told me $11.95 a day. I gave in and ordered it. And I tried to get on, and it wouldn't let me on. So I called back down 25 floors and was transferred three times. When I talked to the third person, he told me that the internet was down. I asked for how long, and he just sat there saying nothing. So I asked again. Then he said, You are in New York, it may be a few days, weeks, or months. I thanked him and hung up. Then i got out my Iphone and used it.

So I am back. Instead of making one huge post of my trip I will give you a lot of little ones. That way you can read only the ones you are interested in.

0 comments: