Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Life gives us ups and downs. Happiness and sadness. Good days and bad days.
I am one to jump to conclusions and think that I know everything about a situation at the time, but find out almost every time if I would just sit back and let things settle down, everything would turn out. Not always good, not always happy, not always eventful, but things will work out.
I was talking with a dear friend today, whom I though I knew so much about. I didn't know they were in a bad marriage, was broke, that he was depressed, that he feels like this is the worse part of his life.
I totally understood what he was talking about because not to long ago, I felt the same way.
Life isn't easy, and everyday we have to strive for the next day to be a better one. It isn't always easy, but it is worth it.

0 comments: