Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Enough is Enough


Today I took my daughter to lunch. We were chatting while eating and a man and woman came and set at the next table over from us. They were both dressed very nice, so I figured they were at a business meeting. Right after they sat down the woman pulled out her laptop and I figured that for sure they were going to have a lunch meeting now.
As many of you know, I am a people watcher, so after a few minutes I looked back over their way, and I couldn't believe my eyes. They were not having a business meeting at all. The man was eating and the woman was.... playing Farmville.
Yes, Farmville, in the middle of the day, in a nice restaurant.
this made me think about a few things. First, how must have the man that was at the table felt. Second, how desperate must she be to plant her stupid fake crops. Is it that important.
To my friends how play these kind of games, please don't do it in a restaurant, or while having lunch with someone. Don't get so desperate to play a game that you ignore the people you are with.
And, turn you phone off too.

0 comments: